Saturday, October 24, 2009

Some pics from this week

This week was busy but fun. I spent time trying to find a good preschool where Eric and Maya can both be next year. While Eric's current preschool is fine, they start doing too much drill-writing of letters and numbers next year, and that's something I don't agree with. I found a very nice portuguese preschool, with great playspace, and a philosophy that I like. And the great thing will be that Eric and Maya will be able to often see each other during the day... But the program is only until 12:00 anyway, and I will spend the afternoon with them, as I am doing now.


Maya is becoming a real girl: she wants to change her clothes 4-5 times a day. As soon as she sees a different dress, she needs to put it on. Dressing is now a bit tricky:).




Eric has a group of airplanes, of whom he takes care, 'feeds' them, gives them medicine, teaches them how to behave, builds airports for them etc. It's amazing to see how he has created his own little world that way. Airplanes are just like people for him...






Eric and the rabbits,
at the mini-zoo outside of Maputo.






No comments:

Post a Comment